What is API World?
API World 2022 (Oct 25-27 Live F2F, Nov 1-3 Virtual) is the world’s largest vendor-neutral API conference and expo with 4,000+ attendees (1,500 Live On-Site Attendees, 2,500 Virtual Attendees) including Executives, Engineers, Developers and potential Integration Partners who come to the API World to connect with API providers, learn, network, and build great APIs and apps. With APIs now at the center of every great tech company – every developer, engineer and IT Executive needs to take an API-centric approach to building web and mobile apps, and IT decision makers need to understand their technology decisions as integration decisions.
API World Now a Hybrid Event
In 2022, API World is now LIVE F2F and VIRTUAL – giving Sponsors the real opportunity to build their brand, drive thought leadership and generated quality leads. In addition to returning to a LIVE F2F event, API World also includes a Virtual LIVE version of the event a few days after the F2F event – giving attendees the choice of participation. API World uses the event tested HOPIN Virtual Conference and Expo System that connects sponsors directly to attendees, thru a completely immersive experience of video chat, typed chat, resource sharing and networking functionality. Vendors can participate in sponsored sessions, virtual expo booths and roundtables, while collecting multiple leads pre, at and post event.
ACT TODAY! Ask About EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS!
Get 20% Discount
Contract by May 14
Get 10% Discount
Contract by August 27
Get 5% Discount
Contract by September 24
Multiple Event Participation Discounts Up to 30%
Opportunities in the API Economy…
With APIs now at the center of every great tech company – every developer, engineer and IT executive needs to take an API-centric approach to building web and mobile apps. IT decision makers need to understand their technology decisions as integration decisions.
Promote Your API and Microservices Technology to Key Influencers at the only API Conference and Expo in the US
At API World 2022, you will find an audience of 3500+ qualified and potential executives, engineers, developers and integration partners that come to the event to connect, learn, network, and build great apps with API providers.
- Largest API Expo with 50+ Sponsors and 4,000+ attendees (1,500 Live On-Site and 2,500 Virtual)
- Largest API Conference 150 Speakers
- 1000+ Integration Partners
- Multiple Tracks to Attract Execs, Engineers, Developers and API Consumers
- Integrate and Microservices World Conference
- API Hackathon and Hiring Mixers
- 15+ Partner Events
Industry Segments of API Attendance
- Payment Processing
- B to C
- B to B
- Data Management
Who Attends API World?
API World 2022 is more than just the preeminent venue for connecting to developers and buyers. You can connect to thousands of API consumers as well as hundreds of tech companies interested in forming integration partnerships.
API consumers have stopped going to generic business software conferences. Smart companies plug into technology products via APIs. These attendees learn about options across data-as-a-service, infrastructure-as-a-service, communication APIs, and dozens more.
Attendee Data Shows Key Titles at API World
4 8 % Executive/VP/Director Level
36 % Developers & Engineers
11% Product and Platform Managers
Size of Companies
3 6 % Start-Ups/New to Market
29 % Mid-Market
31 % Enterprise
86% West Coast
40 US States represented
50 Countries represented
Content to Attract Key Influencers
The 2022 API World Conference is created to attract the next generation API developer, consumer, technical manager and executive with:
- API Design/Architecture
- API Strategy/Enterprise Modernization
- API Security
- API Scalability/Management
- API Testing
- Internet of Things APIs
- BlockChain APIs
- AI APIs
- Emerging APIs
- Microservices Service Mesh, Kubernetes, Containers
- Microservices Design and Architecture
Two Million Marketing Impressions Drive Qualified Buyers to API World
API World uses a targeted and integrated marketing campaign to deliver the most qualified buyers to the event. The event will garner over two million total impressions, including powerful and compelling e-mail and web marketing, prominent advertising, and effective public relations and social media. Our marketing will deliver the API World message to your audience of potential buyers.
API World delivers national and international exposure through the combined marketing power of DevNetwork and its media partners.
“DevNetwork events are one of our top tech conferences and does a great job of bringing together strategic partners and API developers! This conference has the right balance of content sessions and networking opportunities. The attendees at DataWeek + API World continually provide innovative ideas that help shape our API strategies.” – Rolando Ramirez, Senior Marketing Manager at Dun & Bradstreet
Begin Building Your Sponsorship Package TODAY!
- Connect with 3,500 qualified buyers in F2F and Virtual Environments
- Speak directly to key influencers on the API World F2F and Virtual Stages
- Speak directly to key influencers in the API World F2F and Virtual Expo
- Exposure on the event website, a listing in the official API World Conference marketing campaign, company and product description in the event program guide.
- Access to a state-of-the-art press room, registered press list, media kit distribution and the API World virtual press newsroom
- Receive extra conference and exhibit passes to distribute to staff, prospects and customers
- Discounted conference passes and FREE EXPO Passes to distribute to prospects and customers
With a variety of sponsorship opportunities available, including speaking opportunities, branding and exhibit booths, we will work with you to build the right package for any budget.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Options
- Official and Basic Sponsor Packages
- Keynote and Main Stage Sponsorships
- Conference Session Sponsorships
- Sponsorship of Virtual Hackathon
- Sponsorship of F2F Hiring Mixer
- DeveloperWeek F2F and Virtual Exhibit Booth Packages
- DeveloperWeek Marketing and Promotional Opportunities