225 Bush St, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Registration Opens / Form Hackathon Teams
11:15 AM – 11:45 AM
Main Stage Kick-off Talks (Live streamed to partner site)
12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Technical Workshops (Workshop Room 1)
12:00 PM – 12:40 PM
1:00 PM – 1:40 PM
YaaS by SAP Hybris
2:00 PM – 2:40 PM
3:00 PM – 3:40 PM
HPE Haven OnDemand
4:00 PM – 4:40 PM
5:00 PM – 5:50 PM
Progress Data Direct
6:00 PM – 6:40 PM
Doors Close (attendees cannot work overnight onsite)
Doors Open / Breakfast
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Overall judges visit hackathon teams and hear 2 minute pitches (partner site too)
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Hackathon teams visit sponsors to pitch their projects (remote teams come to HQ to pitch)
Top 5 teams notified
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Top 5 teams test presentations on stage
Sponsor must have winners submitted (by emailing [email protected] or telling Saxony Owen in person)
2:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Top 5 teams pitch (2 minutes each)
3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Judges meet to discuss Top 5 Team Pitches
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Overall winners announced and sponsor winners announced on stage
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Sponsors and winning teams sync up
(make arrangements for prize transfers)
Doors Close Promptly
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
|Showcase innovative use of NetApp ONTAP Cloud technology for AWS. ONTAP Cloud is built on NetApp’s storage OS, delivering enterprise-class data storage management in the cloud with advanced cloning and replication. Develop applications or environments, or a combination of both: Example 1: Build an innovative IOT, mobile or enterprise app that uses file services (CIFS, NFS) and ONTAP Cloud’s advanced features such as cloning and/or replication to enhance the application.|
|Your challenge is to build a scalable solution based on Tarantool. Tarantool is one of the fastest in-memory databases in the world. With Tarantool you’ll be able to efficiently deal with scalability issues, to save money on infrastructure and to significantly reduce your time spent on maintenance and operation. During the contest, you will enhance your existing application with Tarantool's features or create a new application from ground up. More details: https://tarantool.org|
|HPE Haven OnDemand is democratizing Machine Learning to accelerate development of cognitive apps and services for all devices and platforms (incl. VR, IoT, desktop, mobile, and the web). With more than 60 APIs for structured and unstructured data, it’s easier than ever before to build apps that connect, extract, analyze, index, search and predict. Popular APIs include sentiment analysis, speech-to-text, face detection, OCR, prediction, anomaly detection, trend analysis, text indexing, and search|
How It Works
- Once your project team sits at a table, do not change tables. This table will be assigned to you. Multiple project teams can share one table.
- Teams can build apps from scratch (Mobile App / Consumer Web App / Business Web App). Teams can solve as many Accelerate.im challenges as they want (zero, one, or multiple).
- Teams must be between 1 member and 5 members. Teams with over 5 members are not eligible for sponsored prizes or overall awards.
- All hackathon prizes will be sponsor prizes. The sponsors will choose their own prizes and their own prize winners on Day 2 of the hackathon.
- There will be 2 rounds of judging on Day 2.
- Round One (12:00 PM – 1:30 PM), “Overall Winner” judges will hear your pitch at your table and fill out a scoring sheet on each team.
- Round Two (1:30 PM – 2:30 PM) you pitch sponsors at their tables.
- The top 5 project teams (as decided by the Overall Judges) will pitch on the main stage.
- Because of the sheer number of participants and teams, participants will not be able to organize teams by pitching their ideas on day one. They can however post projects to the Accelerate.im network and contact other members about joining projects.
- Sponsors are responsible for delivering you prizes. Some prizes will be delivered after the hackathon. We will provide sponsors with your contact information.