September 26, 2017 6:00 – 8:00 PM & September 27, 2017 2:00 – 4:00 PM
API WORLD MENTOR MIXERS : FALL 2017
API World Mentor Mixers Fall 2017 invites hundreds of tech mentors and tech professionals to meet, teach, network, and grab drinks in San Jose, CA. There will be two different mixers across two nights, each with a different mentorship focus. You must register on Mixrs.co to connect with mentors and attend.
API Design & Technology @ Hilton San Jose (Tuesday, September 26 | 6 pm – 8 pm): Join us at the mentorship mixer and meet industry veterans who can coach you in API design & technology decisions. What are the core technology decisions for creating and scaling an API? What role does microservices architecture play in API Design? How do emerging technologies like GraphQL play a role in your design decisions?
API Strategy & Management @ San Jose Convention Center – Expo Stage A (Wednesday, September 27 | 2 pm – 4 pm): Join us at the mentorship mixer and meet industry veterans who can coach you in API strategy & management topics such as: What is the purpose of my company developing an API? What metrics / analytics should I be tracking around my API? How to I price / monetize my API access?
Baker Technologies, Inc.
How to Register
- Register here *Note – You must have an API World Pass to attend
- Next, signup on Mixrs.co – the mentor matching app.
- RSVP on Mixrs.co for one of the two topics: API Design & Technology and/or API Strategy & Management
- Follow the deadline instructions below
- DEADLINE NOW: Create your profile on our mentorship app Mixrs.co, and RSVP for the topic you are interested in.
- DEADLINE September 4: Add at least 10 experiences of goals in the “Technology” or “Startups” categories so you can be matched to Mentors.
- DEADLINE September 4: Browse the mentors (and other attendees) and send 10 of them an intro message. You should find relevant contacts that you can meet at the event.
- DEADLINE September 25: Make sure to check your emails for messages from other members. We recommend setting up at least five mentor meetings at the event.